Make a Dog or Cat Mask
Get creative and have some fun while using simple items you probably have around your house to create your own pet mask!
What You Need:
- Paper Plate
- Popsicle Stick
- Markers or Crayons
- Construction Paper
Be sure to ask an adult for help with cutting if needed!
Make Your Mask
- Trace two eye holes on your paper plate.
- Ask an adult to help you cut the eyes out.
- Use construction paper to cut out ears, a nose, and any other decoration you want to add to your mask, and glue them to your plate.
- Use markers or crayons to add details like whiskers or different color fur patches.
- Glue the popsicle stick to the plate and allow to dry.
Be creative by making all different kinds of animal masks.
Instead of cutting eye holes, you can also draw eyes on the plate and put on a puppet show for your family with the different animals you've created!