Bathing & Haircuts
In addition to keeping your dog looking and smelling great and reducing the amount of time you need to spend grooming your dog, professional grooming offers these health benefits:
- Regular (but not too frequent) baths wash away dirt and help prevent skin irritations.
- Detangling keeps coats from becoming matted and causing painful pulling on the skin.
- Using correct brushes for coat type removes damaged and dead hair, allowing new growth for a healthy coat.
- Careful brushing distributes the dog’s natural oils and gets rid of dead skin.
- Handling during grooming allows early detection of lumps, bumps, and skin irritations.
- Nail trimming reduce the risk of nail tears and cracks and painful posture.
At our salons, bathing and grooming rates are based on the breed of your dog. Download our complete list of pricing, based on dog breed, for specific pricing. If you do not see your dog's breed, or are unsure of where to classify a mixed breed, please contact your pet stylists for assistance:
Email Erin or call 814-315-9854
Email Joy or call 814-835-8331 (small dogs under 25 lbs.)
Bathing & Haircut Price Ranges
|Basic Bath||Furminator Bath||Haircut + Basic Bath||Haircut + Furminator Bath|
|$20 - $50||$30 - $70||$40 - $80||$50 - $90|