By submitting the following application for the Erie Humane Society's Trap, Neuter, Vaccinate, Return (TNVR) program, you understand that:
Cats serviced through the TNVR program are “community cats” (un-owned or stray and living outside).
- Caregivers will use this program solely to benefit community cats, not "owned" animals or animals they intend to adopt out to the public.
- Cats will be trapped only for the purpose of spay/neuter services.
- Following surgery, the cats will be released at the location where they were trapped, unless other arrangements have been made and verified.
- All cats MUST arrive in a humane trap on the day of their surgery. We are not able to accept cats in boxes or carriers.
- If you do not have a humane trap, they can be purchased at hardware and lawn & garden stores. The Erie Humane Society has a limited number of traps available for rent through our admissions department. Please contact us at 814-835-8331 for more information.
- Cats in the program must be under the regular care of the applying individual. Caregivers must ensure adequate shelter is available for the cats. Food and fresh water must be provided by the caregiver to the cats on a daily schedule and ensure the feeding area is kept clean.
All appropriate medical treatments will be determined by a licensed veterinarian.
PLEASE DO NOT BEGIN TRAPPING ANY CATS UNTIL YOU HAVE A CONFIRMED APPOINTMENT.
Failure to comply with the Erie Humane Society's TNVR program terms and conditions will result in the individual's removal from the program.